Tuesday, December 5, 2006

A Little More About Me

I know you're probably wondering all about me. Chances are, you took one look at my handsome face, and had to check out my Blogger profile, so you know I'm an environmental engineer.

This career choice was a total no-brainer. I come by my skills quite naturally, as can be seen in the following photos, which show me at work during my stint as Technical and Logistical Director of R and Designer Girl's recent move from Atlanta
to South Florida.







Ahhhh... the satisfaction of a job well done

3 comments:

Gooey Munster said...

Boots is very active. Good for that little pouch that can form on the belly.

Pam Jarnagin said...

Yeah, he's definitely got the pouch goin' on, SC. He's 15 lbs!!! But, he's a sweetie, so it's hard to deny him when he get's that adorable "please give me some" look on his face.

Mary Christine said...

Oh Boots! You are so handsome, and intelligent too!