Tuesday, December 19, 2006

6 Weird Things

Okay, so I've been tagged by Jasper. I have to come up with 6 things that are weird about me. I honestly don't know if I can come up with 6 things. I mean, I'm about as normal as a cat can be. =^!^=

Anyway, here goes my best shot:


  1. My favorite place to sleep is an uncushioned metal wire "in-box."

  2. I'm a pacifist. I don't like to get in fights, and I'll let smaller cats swat and hiss at me.

  3. I like plain, nonfat yogurt and hummus (not together, though).

  4. I occasionally *ahem* "forget" that I've been neutered when a certain little female feline hottie comes around, if you know what I mean. ;)

  5. I only want to drink water from a ceramic or glass cup placed on the counter in the bathroom, or water actually dripping from a faucet. I refuse to drink the water Mom puts in the second compartment of my dry food dish.

  6. I can tell time, and I HAVE to have my canned food at 6:00 PM on the DOT in the winter, and 7:00 PM during DST.

Okay, now I tag Hoshi, Budda, and Walden (hey, dogs can play, too, right?).

5 comments:

Anna said...

hahahaha My cat is the same with water his fav is a glass of ice water set on the living room table.

GOOOOOD ol Rockytop... rockytop tennesseeeeee! said...

OMG, I forgot about that, my one cat Keiko, small siamese, only drinks from the faucet in the kitchen sink. I have to leave it dripping all year long!

Olive the Al-Anon Doggie said...

Hi Boots,

I know what you mean by not wanting to get in fights. I am the same way. I am all bark and no action.

lash505 said...

you have definitely beat me on weirdness..lol

Anonymous said...

Boots, I think I can rival you on some of the weirdness. You know that suitcase you were laying in further down your blog??? I woulda peed in it FO SHO! I pee in any open drawer, suitcase, box, laundry basket, etc. AND i use my cat box!
My mom thinks maybe I was raised in a box or a drawer and that's why I do it. I think it's kinda funny and it is fun to watch my mom's turn over every box, shut all drawers, put up laundry baskets, etc.
I just lay in wait until they forget one -- and they ALWAYS do.
Peace out, Boots,
Aza